Friday, May 30, 2014

Ajit Narayanan: Communicating in Any Language


Last night, I had the joy of talking with the rest of the MHKC @ PSU staff, and a ton of interesting conversation ensued. I was prompted to go check out a TED Talk by Brene Brown, which naturally led me down a TED rabbit hole (rarely a bad thing). Sometimes I feel weird about using this blog to share longish videos--specifically TED Talks--with you all, but I just like them so much and think there is a lot of thought-provoking content found in them, so I like passing them along. 



Anyway, I found this neat talk that discusses language, autism, technology, and different methods of communication, which are all things the MHKC @ PSU staff find particularly poignant. So here we are! Take a look, take a listen, and spread the ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment